Licensed in Illinois and able to practice in other states
Accounting for Truck Drivers
Our expert accounting and tax management services allow you to focus on trucking for profit. Steering clear of IRS audits is not the only reason to practice good management of the financial side of trucking. There are also the tax planning benefits that professionally prepared financial statements bring to your business.
Whether you are a local truck driver here in the Chicagoland area, or you travel out of the state of Illinois and throughout the United States, Customized Enterprises, LTD. can help your tax planning needs.
There are a few simple steps to assure your trucking business is a success:
- First, you will meet with us to evaluate what accounting and tax services you require. We can then discuss our fees and collect preliminary information on you and your company.
- We will set up your trucking business in our accounting software. We will create a customized chart of accounts that are specific to your business and the trucking industry. We will explain the financial and business management side of your trucking business, as well as provide you with an understanding of Income, Profit, Expense, Asset, and Liability Accounts.
- You will send us your income and expense information every month using summary worksheets we provide. (We don’t need your documentation, only your totals). You can send the completed worksheets to us by fax, e-mail, courier, UPS, FedEx, or registered mail.
- We will collate and classify the financial information you provide and enter this information into our accounting software.
- We will also prepare the following reports and forms for you if applicable:
- Monthly and quarterly income statements
- Third quarter year-end tax planning report projections and consulting
- Year-end financial statements and tax returns
- All federal and state forms
Our trucking services will help your business succeed. We will be your trusted business advisor while you are on the road and give you peace of mind so you can focus on your truck driving career. Remember, the job is not complete, until you are satisfied!